Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Herve Leger clothing in general is a real long journey Posted in Uncategorized

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop it!" My mother cried out, my mom and I went awesome as the offer, said: "Who promised you in my Herve Leger marketing orientation? And if do not own a coat . "I was my mother who is boiling anger of view, I explained," I have not seen you in this Herve Leger dress, anyway, I locate the " clothing positioning. "What? its red formlessly relevant agencies, an inappropriate clothes, run and change the , quick.". "But I think it seems good, so I left my coat, I went out and show it to my classmates, this brand new era of vibrant atmosphere and timely access to support us for that future." "As long as you have been doing something." In her mother's arms, my hips, she was like a fire to melt the lock (which is burnt), her efforts to keep low the window I was going to school, only when I thought I . After a moment, I asked my mother: "Shall I not go to school." "Yes, unless you change your clothes." "Goodbye, my dear mother." So I went to use the main entrance.

"Well," the word is the 49th in school, I sigh. Now, I am located in the supplement, not an antique appearance. I think before the next lecture, "My God! You have been put on today?! It is also thin." Drag me to the place to keep track of the office, I do not need to think about coats, but he pressed on me . "Remember it. Please do not positioned as well as little, or you'll catch cold. It does not look like an inappropriately dressed in your body is very good." I told myself that, ladies and everyone is the same, saying exactly the same words. It seems to be what he says when I go to school, I am sure something is not just a sneeze. I kept sneezing two or three times, I do not know if it is legal to have a cold or my mother called me on my behind.
On the way home, I considered my coat, I was in my new clothes on the Herve Leger dress in the streets. Does not provide an awesome admiration; outdated views of people about my clothes. I gave them an angry look back, what? Why do you say my clothes? It has become almost fashionable to be considered. Feasible, there are people that I like a full dragon? This letter, I really happy.And and then I went through the anger boiling: I happened to decide my father, he just escaped, and he said: "The clothes hanging in your whole body (I think he was hungry to go formlessly ). "

No comments:

Post a Comment